When you are out camping outdoors, comfort isn’t something that you should be looking for. In fact, most people backpack knowing full well that they’ll need to rough it out. But if you are going for a few days long trip, then sleep is going to be an important requirement. How well you sleep at night determines your resilience in the coming day. And today we have brought you 3 backpacking sleeping pad options to ease you to sleep comfortably!
While all three of them are actually inflatable in design, you will not be feeling that when you actually sleep on them! And now we’ll take a look at them one by one:
#1: Therm-A-Rest Trail Scout Sleeping Pad
They also contain a monolithic core of single uncut foam. This provides comfort as well as keeps you protected from cold from the ground. And now let’s take a quick look at some of the reviews:
- These pads really are comfortable and ensure that at the end of a long day of hiking, you get your required period of shut-eye so you are rejuvenated for the next day!
- It is advertised that these pads will keep you warm, and they sure do. People used these to sleep on snow, and they never felt any of the cold!
- The pads are a good length and able to withstand quite a bit of weight. In fact a regular large size is good enough for a 6 ft. tall healthy man!
You can read the full reviews here. Now, there is the thing about varying prices. Yes, with size, the price will vary. But considering the quality you get, even being the most expensive on this list – these sleeping pads are actually worth it. And you can look for the best deals on Amazon.
But if you were looking for something a bit more budget friendly, then check out the next two options…
#2: Fox Outfitters Ultralight Series Self Inflating Camp Pad
It features a diamond patterning on the surface – this promotes proper weight spreading, making it comfortable for you and your back. The valve is also quite light, easy to operate and resistant to impact. And all this makes it a perfect accessory for backpacking. Now for a quick glance at some of the reviews:
- Most people loved that this one actually had a wider sleeping area than most other sleeping pads in its category.
- The cover of the mattress is well welded in place, making it long lasting and difficult to damage.
- Also, this one features a loop hole cross check foam core design. This means that some places are actually air insulated, which isn’t so bad really.
You can read the reviews for yourself on Amazon. And as for pricing, well, the pad upfront costs a lot more. But right now Amazon is offering a really huge discount – and they are still very much in stock. So place your orders soon and prepare to pack away!
And finally our third and last pick…
#3: Klymit Static V Lightweight Sleeping Pad
And not to mention, when folded up, the pad is very small and of convenient size. And as for weight, even when inflated, it isn’t too heavy at all! And it comes with a patching kit, a travel bag to store it in – and a lifetime warranty!
As for what customers have had to say, we’ve brought you a few snippets:
- Most people agreed that it is super comfortable to sleep on. In fact, it actually prevented backaches for people.
- Irrespective of climate, condition or terrain, this one is guaranteed to last you years!
- It is also very convenient with the self-acting valve and the fast inflation and deflation.
And you can read through the rest of the reviews on Amazon itself. One thing you will notice there is that most people had bought this for a goof $70-80. But the current price on Amazon is really a steal for a great product. So grab it while you can.
And with that you have actually seen all the backpacking sleeping pad options that people have loved on Amazon. But this was only cursory information. Check out the rest of the details on Amazon, and then order the one that suits your needs best!