When you want to cook breakfast, right from your campsite, you need a portable camping stove. The perfect addition to any camp kitchen, a propane camp stove is easy to pack with you and allows you to have access to a small stovetop for frying eggs, making pancakes, heating up a can of soup or beans, or any other meal that you choose to eat during your trip.
We have found 3 great choices, for a reliable propane camping stove that you can add to your camping equipment. Find out how these three choices stack up against each other and what customers had to say about how well they function.
Out of the three products being compared, two of them are from Coleman. This is no surprise, as Coleman has been the leading manufacturer of high-quality camping equipment for decades. This includes the Coleman Bottle Top Propane Stove and the Coleman Powerpack Propane Stove. To round things out, there is the Stansport 2 Burner Propane Stove.
#1 Coleman Bottle Top Propane Stove
The compact Coleman Bottle Top Propane Stove has a removable base and burner, for easy storage and transport. Quickly set up your little propane stove and start cooking anything you want, during your camping trip. The wind baffles help keep the wind from affecting the temperature of your burner. In addition to these facts, read what customers are saying, after giving the Coleman Bottle Top Propane Stove a try:
- The wide base and adjustable burner let you set the temperature that you want.
- This small propane stove works great; it’s very sturdy and can boil about 3 cups of water in about 2 or 3 minutes.
- Great for camping or even for home use in the event of an emergency.
- Can be used to heat up your percolator, when you do not have access to a fire.
- Built to last, some customers have had similar models for over 20 years.
- Affordable, you can purchase the Coleman Bottle Top Propane Stove for less than $24.
Get Your Bottle Top Propane Stove Now
Next up, the other Coleman product you may wish to consider – the Powerpack Propane Stove. The setup of this portable stove is a little different from the previous product. Learn more about the Powerpack and how it differs from the Coleman Bottle Top Propane Stove.
#2 Coleman Powerpack Propane Stove
The Coleman Powerpack provides a slightly larger burner than the Bottle Top, yet it is still compact and easy to pack in your camping gear. The stove is made from aluminized steel and has a removable chrome plated grate. It features a low-profile and compact design for superior performance. It is also one the most highly rated propane stoves:
- With one of the largest surfaces in a portable propane stove, the size and design of this stove offers a stable cooking surface; you can purchase your Powerpack propane stove for just under $40.
Purchase the Coleman Powerpack Propane Stove Today
Even though both of the Coleman propane stoves are decent camping stoves, the Stansport 2 Burner Propane Stove offers more room for cooking. Take a look at the features and details of the Stansport 2 Burner Propane Stove.
#3 Stansport 2 Burner Propane Stove
A fairly large propane stove, the Stansport 2-Burner Stove is not as compact or easy to stow away as the Coleman stoves, but it does pack quite a punch, going by the buyers’ reviews and ratings. You will also get a one-year warranty to protect against any manufacturer defects. The large BTU output ensures you can cook, even in the most extreme conditions and high altitude areas. Some of the other features provided include:
- A powerful unit, the Stansport 2-Burner Stove can boil water in less than 5 minutes at 9100 feet of elevation.
- Despite the large size, the materials used help keep the stove lightweight.
- The windscreens work great and the flames are easy to adjust.
- The Piezo igniter works flawlessly and will light your stove every time.
- Built for repeated use, you can cook on your Stansport 2-Burner Stove three times a day throughout your entire camping trip without any worries.
- For such a powerful camping stove, the Stansport 2-Burner Propane Stove is offered at a fair price – currently on sale for $69.
Add a Powerful Propane Stove to Your Camping Gear
All 3 propane camping stoves will work wonderfully as the latest addition to your camp kitchen, but you only need one. The propane stove that you choose to go with will depend on your needs. The Coleman Bottle Top is the most compact, which is great if you are hiking and need to carry all your gear a great distance. The Coleman Powerpack has a large burner, capable of evenly heating a 12 inch frying pan.
Out of all 3, the Stansport 2-Burner Propane Stove has the most power – with 50,000 total BTUs of cooking power, yet it is also the largest of the stoves. Consider all of the features, including size and cooking power, and then make your choice and purchase a propane stove to complete your camp kitchen.