Camping can be a great experience, but there are certain luxuries that you often have to go without. This includes a lot of the comforts of your kitchen. Luckily, with the addition of a quality coffee pot and percolator, you can add to your camp kitchen and enjoy fresh coffee while spending time in the wilderness.
To make the process of choosing the best coffee pot and percolator, we have narrowed down the search to two possibilities. Learn more about the two following percolators and then make an informed choice.
A percolator can be heated on top of your campfire, as you prepare breakfast, and within no time you will have several cups of hot coffee ready for you and your friends or family. Not all coffee pots are created equal, which is why you should learn about the different features of the top percolators available online.
Here, you will get details on the Stansport Outdoor 277 9-Cup Aluminum Percolator and the Farberware Classic Stainless Steel Yosemite 8-Cup Percolator. Look over both of these options and get the honest truth about their advantages and disadvantages.
#1 Stansport Outdoor 277 9 Cup Aluminum Percolator Coffee Pot
In addition to using the percolator to make coffee in the morning, while camping, you can use it to boil your water. You do not require a paper coffee filter, but using a filter will help keep coffee grinds from getting in your drink. If you want to know more about this affordable coffee pot, then look at what actual customers said about the Stansport 9-Cup Coffee Pot and Percolator:
- After reading some of the customer reviews of the Stansport 9-Cup percolator, one thing stands out – it will help if you use paper coffee filters. Most customers recommend getting some percolator filters.
- You should also boil a pot of water in the percolator before using it to make coffee for the first time. This will help eliminate any oils or debris from the manufacturing process.
- Once you get used to how much coffee to include and how long it takes to heat, you will be able to make a great tasting cup of coffee. The handles make the percolator easy to hold and pour.
- An affordable coffee pot and percolator, you can get the Stansport 9-Cup Percolator for less than $20.
Prepare for Your Next Camping Trip by Buying this Percolator Today
As useful as the Stansport Outdoor 9-Cup Aluminum Percolator is, it is not your only option. The Farberware Classic Stainless Steel 8-Cup Percolator is another great find. Take a look at the details of this other percolator, before you make a purchase.
#2Farberware Classic Stainless Steel Yosemite 8-Cup Coffee Percolator
The Farberware 8-Cup Percolator is easy to use and has a simple design. The included filter basket is convenient and helps keep coffee grounds from getting inside your cup of coffee. Many people use standard coffee grounds with the Farberware 8-Cup Percolator and claim the resulting coffee tastes just as good as the coffee they make at home with their kitchen coffeemaker. Additionally, customers had the following to say about using the Farberware 8-Cup Percolator:
- The interior basket and rod are well made, fitting tightly together. This percolator has a durable design that is built to last.
- Heats quickly and can produce 8 cups of coffee, less than ten minutes after heating to a boil.
- All of the parts, including the filter basket and the stem, are removable, so that you can thoroughly clean every piece of the percolator.
- The regular retail prices of $50 is a little high, when compared to similar percolators, but you can currently get it on sale for more than 50% off.
Get Your Farberware 8-Cup Coffee Percolator on Sale
The Stansport 9-Cup Coffee Percolator and the Farberware Stainless Steel 8-Cup Percolator both provide the function that they set out to do – they allow you to make coffee while you are camping. The first major difference that stands out is the size – the Stansport model holds 9 cups of water, while the Farberware percolator holds 8 cups. Also, the Stansport includes an easy to hold handle along the top and side, making it easy to pour your piping hot coffee. The plastic covered handle of the Farberware percolator can get relatively hot. Overall the Stansport 9-Cup Coffee Percolator has more advantages, but both options are just as capable of making coffee. So go ahead and choose your ideal camping coffee pot and percolator before you venture out on your next adventure!